Evli Corporate Finance continues its activity within the Nordic IT-sector by advising on two recent transactions. Both Comiq in Finland and Dynamo Consulting in Sweden have been guided to new homes.
Earlier this fall Evli Corporate Finance was pleased to advise the shareholders of Comiq Group Oy on the sale of the company to Alte Oy, a Finnish subsidiary of the French listed company Alten SA. Comiq is a rapidly growing Finnish preferred DevOps, Test Automation and Quality Assurance partner for leading companies in various industry sectors. The company employs some 70 IT service professionals. For more information on the company, visit www.comiq.fi.
Evli Corporate Finance also advised the shareholders of Dyn4m0 Consulting AB on the sale of the company to Combined Excellence AB, a group of businesses with expertise within digitalization. Dynamo Consulting is a leading Swedish native app developer. The company employs roughly 40 developers and builds world class mobile experiences. For more information on the company, please visit www.dyna.mo.
The two transactions are evidence of Evli Corporate Finance continued experience and knowledge within the Nordic IT-sector. Since 2013 Evli Corporate Finance has executed over 30 transactions within the segment, including in addition to Comiq and Dyn4m0 for example:
- Nortal bond tap issue (Lead Manager)
- Tieto’s public tender offer for Avega Group (Sell-side/target company advisor)
- Efecte IPO (Lead Manager)
- Gofore IPO (Lead Manager)
- Digia share rights issue (Lead Manager)
- Nortal bond issue (Lead Manager)
- Qt Group’s share rights issue (Lead Manager)
- Demerger of Digia and Qt Group and subsequent IPO of Qt Group (Financial Advisor)
- Etteplan share rights issue (Lead Manager)
- Viltor’s public tender offer for Cybercom Group (Sell-side/target company advisor)
- Acando public tender offer for Connecta (Buy-side advisor).
For more information, please contact:
Evli Corporate Finance, Stockholm, Mikael Thunved , tel. +46 73 069 8048
Evli Corporate Finance, Helsinki, Olli Kangasniemi, tel. +358 40 579 6210