- The Group’s net revenue for the review period increased 9 percent and was EUR 32.8 million (1–6/2014: EUR 30.2 million).
- The Group’s profit for the review period was EUR 5.0 million (EUR 3.8 million).
- Net assets under management grew at a good rate and totaled EUR 8.4 billion at the end of June, including associated companies.
- The company has gained significant recognition for its asset management. Evli was ranked best asset manager based on an evaluation of overall quality in TNS Sifo Prospera’s institutional client survey. Evli was also ranked in first place for its investment performance and portfolio management expertise.
- Evli Bank’s liquidity is good and its capital adequacy remained at a high level.
- The company’s business performance was favorable especially in asset management and brokerage operations. The growth in the number of Private Banking clients exceeded the targets.
Good outlook for 2015
Earnings for 2015 are expected to be better than in 2014. This outlook is supported by the earnings performance in the early part of the year and the fact that recurring revenue covers a substantial portion of the company’s overall costs.