- The Group’s net revenue for the review period increased 16 percent and was EUR 16.2 million (1–3/2014: EUR 13.9 million).
- The Group’s profit for the review period was EUR 2.8 million (EUR 1.9 million).
- Net assets under management grew at a good rate and totaled EUR 9.1 billion at the end of March, including associated companies.
- Evli Bank’s liquidity is good and its capital adequacy remained at a high level.
- The company’s business performance was favorable especially in asset management and advisory operations. The amount of Private Banking clients increased above targets.
Good outlook for 2015
Earnings for 2015 are expected to be better than in 2014. This outlook is supported by the fact that recurring revenue covers a substantial portion of the company’s overall costs.