The client’s assets, objectives and limitations guide the investment strategy and portfolio management.
Cornerstones of investment activity
- We base our investment strategies on academic and empirical research
- Quantitative methods and systematic investment processes also play a central role in our investment strategy.
- Investors are compensated when they invest in cyclical risk premiums. A long-term approach ensures the best possible investment return.
Added value through active asset management
- With tactical allocation, we overweight or underweight investment classes according to the prevailing market conditions.
- We select cost-effective investments that produce better returns than market indexes in the long term.
- We diversify investments among different sources of additional return in order to improve the portfolio’s risk-return ratio.